Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful for a Classmate

If I had to choose someone to be thankful for I would probably choose Haley since I've "known" her the longest.  She's in my division and we live very close to one another.  I first met her in freshman orientation and freshmen connection.  Since then our relationship has developed into a brother sister relationship.  It's weird but funny in way as well.  Haley is a good classmate and friend because we have a very good understanding of each other and unfortunately for her I know how to make her angry.  However, she also knows how to come back at me with jokes.  So all in all we are very good friends that know how to piss each other off and make each other laugh.

For me it seems that the longer that I know Haley the more dependent I have become on her.  I find myself asking her lots of questions about homework and other various questions.  I think I definitely depend on her more than she depends on me but I'll never admit that to her.  Haley has saved me many a times and I thank her for that, and that is why she is probably the best classmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment